Behind the scenes

This blog is about the stories behind the scenes, inspirations, ideas, making of, plus some junk and unpublished photographs.

24.12.12

Beeping sound of the battery

Beeping sound of the battery is something I often ignore or just don't have replacement battery with me. The camera I use is Mamiya RZ67 Pro II, the battery lasts very long time, probably around one year. So here are 2 pictures made by the camera, not by me ;)


This is in Normandie, I'll post some pictures from there later. You can tell it was cold, but what do you expect in December. (2011)

This one is shot in Paris, don't remember when, but I think it was in a small garden in front of the Louvre, people on a bench with Eiffel tower in background. Well the camera wanted something else to show. This time I had a spare battery and I replaced it. Then I made the shot, it was nothing special, the camera made more artistic and interesting photograph in my opinion. Will upload the original shot at some point here.

BTW the camera has the RB mode and you can use it without battery, but as they say in one funny advertisement with Uma Thurman - "Hey! What did you expect ?"

P.S. I think you'd like the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment